(82.99 & under)
- Choreography and Highest Mark of the Session
- Highest Mark of the Day
- Special Awards at every session
- Adjudicators choice for each discipline
- Top 5 Winners in all divisions announced (if applicable)
- First place cash overalls
- Separate Acro overalls with top 5 announced (Mini/JR DIV and Int/SR)
- Separate Musical Theatre/Song and Dance overalls with top 5 announced
- Top 3 Competitive Studio Awards (based on every studios top 5 solos,duets and or trios and 5 groups accumulated marks) *Studio must have 30 entries with a minimum of 5 groups to qualify for top 3 competitive studios.
- Top 3 Part-Time Studio Awards (based on the accumulated score of every studios top 10 routines, 3 of which must be groups) *Studio must have 10 Part-Time entries with a minimum of 3 Part-Time groups to qualify for top 3 Part-Time studios.
- Highest Mark of the competition